VQ Life Sciences are recruiting for a Permanent QA Officer for a pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire.
This is an exciting time to join a long established company, trading and manufacturing in the UK for over 35 years. As a major supplier of pharmaceuticals and a independent manufacturer of generic analgesics, the QA Officer will play an important role in the business.
* Quality document review prior to QP release.
* Generating BPRs for manufacturing.
* Amending Manufacturing and Packaging master production records.
* Reviewing & approving BOMs on SAGE.
* Preparing batch release documentation, C of A and Batch Release Certificate.
* Handling customer complaints and enquiries, including medical product information, coordinate technical product complaint investigations.
* Handling and reporting of Adverse Drug Reactions / Adverse Events. Liaising with HPPV (third party Pharmacovigilance).
* Product Quality Report preparation.
* Raising and assessing deviations, change controls & CAPAs.
* Artwork management including liaising with regulatory affairs and third party.
* Controlled document management (versioning & database management).
* Authoring and reviewing controlled documents (manufacturing logs, SOPs, etc.).
* Raising purchase orders for artwork tasks and packaging materials.
* Internal, external and customer audits.(Co-Auditor)
* Laboratory systems administration.
* General IT & administration assistance for all departments.
* Generating investigation reports.
* New QA staff training.
Key technical skills for this role are as follows:
* Hands-on experience on PQR (Product Quality Review)
* Batch document review
* Experience with: Tablets, Capsules, Solid Dosage.
* Change control management
* Deviation handling
* CAPA management
* KPI’s generation
If you’re a QA Officer with experience in generic pharmaceuticals and looking for a permanent positions within the Hertfordshire area, please get in touch