Join the Samworth Brothers Team and become part of our dynamic family!
At Samworth Brothers, we genuinely care about our colleagues and strive to create an engaging environment that values your unique contributions. We are committed to your success and offer a range of exceptional benefits that we believe supports your life and personal aspirations: –
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private health scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Experience annual pay reviews
- Profit related pay
- Unlock your potential through training and growth opportunities
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that products are manufactured to the correct safety, legality and quality standards and to continually challenge and improve the monitoring/ control systems.
- To ensure the correct implementation of all aspects of HACCP and the Quality Management System at bakery level.
- To manage the delivery of the objectives and personal development of the Quality Assurance team.
- To work in conjunction with all relevant departments to provide guidance and coaching to ensure compliance against QMS and customer standards.
- Lead and motivate the QA team to ensure that compliance is maintained up to date and that routine tasks, including internal audits, and testing are completed without fail.
- Lead the implementation of the tech system in the Bakery to ensure food safety, quality and audit ready.
- Consistent delivery and improvement of technical departmental KPIs as relevant to QA department.
- Responsible for the Bakery external audit preparation and delivery to the required standard.
- Complete key food safety quarterly audits.
The Ideal Candidate
We believe that success is built upon collaboration and diverse perspectives. At Samworth Brothers, we welcome candidates who are passionate about working together to achieve greatness. As a valued member of our team, you will bring the following skills and experience: –
- Experience in a similar role in chilled multi component food manufacture.
- Experience in dealing with the major multiple retailers and implementation of their Technical standards / COPs.
- Experience of external customer audits and BRC
- Experience in root cause analysis and problem-solving techniques
- HND / Degree in a Food Science or related discipline / or equivalent experience in the industry.
- A formal up to date qualification in HACCP (minimum level 3).
- Proven skills in managing teams to achieve results
- Strong influencing skills and positive attitude to bring the teams along and drive positive engagement
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
- A need to be flexible, working in a 24/7 manufacturing facility
We also want you to thrive in an engaging and inclusive work culture where you will have the opportunity to take on personal accountability and take pride in your work. We encourage positive communication, and the building of strong collaborative relationships is essential to every role.
Join us at Samworth Brothers, where you’ll be more than just a team member you’ll be an integral part of our thriving family.Apply today and embark on an exciting journey with us!About UsWe are a fourth-generation family business producing high quality own-label products for many of the UKs best-known retailers along with our own brands including Ginsters, Soreen, Higgidy, Dickinson & Morris and Walker & Son. We employ over 10,000 people in well-invested modern food manufacturing sites around the country.
At Samworth Brothers we take pride in our family feel within our businesses and work together to make things happen. We can offer you the stability of a wider group as well as the opportunities that that offers if you wish to progress your career with us. We are family and we would like to invite you to be part of that and support our teams in delivering great products to all of our customers.
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt, please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMjAzNDU5OC18LTE0NS18LTcw