Employer Pub with rooms
Recruiter Prosper Hospitality Recruitment
Salary £28,000 + Tips
Job Title Chef
Are you experienced in working in a fresh food, traditional pub style environment? Are you looking for a company that is forward thinking, supportive and has a great reputation?
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and pro-active chef to step into this kitchen and create exciting seasonal menus using the most honest local produce. With a 30 seater dining area this is an excellent opportunity to show skill and personal drive.
We are looking for a chef that can mentor and support a small team. Someone with great communication skills that can maintain the positive and supportive cohesion between front and back of house.
* The property is located within equal distance of Lowestoft, Oulton Broad and Southwold
* We need a Chef that can write and create menus, deliver fresh consistent modern food,.
* Covers are between 30 – 40 mid-week and up to 50 – 60 on the busier weekends although the company do have plans to utilise the outside spacing more effectively and create a modern al fresco dining area.
* Working within a small team you will be a proactive chef with good managerial and training skills.
* Working 5 / 7 days per week mainly on split shifts doing 45 hours per week this is a great role with great prospects.
What we can offer you
· Competitive Salary
· Shared tips
· On-going training
· Staff discounts
The Small Print
To apply, you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well-known companies in East Anglia and London
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency