We are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to manage a varied portfolio of properties in Crewe and the surrounding areas. Our client is a successful and respected, locally owned company who are a key player within the property sector with offices nationwide. They pride themselves on offering their team brilliant development opportunities with the business and the chance to gain recognised qualifications.
As a busy estate agency with a fantastic reputation in the local area their portfolio continues to grow. The team here are extremely busy due to this growth and they are looking for an experienced and driven Property Manager who has exceptional customer service skills to join their successful team.
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW:
- Package negotiable but circa £25k OTE
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm plus 1 Saturday per month is to be worked from 10am to 1.30pm.
- £500 towards NFOPP (Property Professional Exam)
- Free onsite parking
- Use of a pool car if/when needed
- Progression opportunities within the business.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER’S DAY:
As a Property Manager you will be building excellent relationships with landlords, tenants, and contractors. You will be providing a service for their landlords through Comprehensive Inventories, Check In, Check Out Inspections and Property Visits.
- Prepare a comprehensive check in/out reports
- Comparing check outs to original inventory to send to the landlord.
- Send the tenants the original inventory and your check out outlining the issues and/or damage.
- Arrange deposit releases and manage any discrepancies.
- Investigating any problems that arise and gathering all relevant information needed.
- Reporting any incidents to the landlord to gain authority to send a contractor in to the property.
- Liaising with and instructing contractors to complete the work needed and keeping up to date with all parties through this process.
- And much, much more, this is a busy and varied role.
- Experience in the property sector is essential to be considered for this role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A full UK driving licence
- A positive and flexible approach to work
- The willingness to continue learning and developing your skills.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTQxNy18LTE0NS18LTU=