Expleo are working with a major Automotive Manufacturer in the UK, who are looking to recruit a Project Manager with experience in Cyber Security, to join their team on a contract basis. The role is based within a major Automotive Research and Development facility in Bedfordshire.
The role of Cyber Security Project Manager, will allow you to develop a good working knowledge of the features within Connected Car.
The Project Manager will primarily be responsible for leading:
• Coordination and schedule alignment to ensure compliance with UN-R155
• Progress reports on Cyber Security topics at stakeholder meetings
• Regular communication and coordination with Legal and Compliance teams
• Resolving issues related to Cyber Security
• Requests for Cyber Security requirements during system development
• Processing Cyber Security implementation plan
To be considered for the Project Manager role, you will have the following experience and skills:
• Ideally Degree qualified in Engineering or Computer Science
• Skilled in developing and / or maintaining IT systems
• Ability to project manage and hold discussions with Cyber Security Engineers
• Competent negotiating with certification authorities
• Understand UN-R155 / ISO21434
• Strong Project Management skills
• Significant Cyber Security knowledge
• Experience in dealing with multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong background in Project Management within the IT Industry
You are required to hold a valid driving licence and must be willing to travel globally when required.
** PLEASE NOTE ** we can only process applications from candidates that are eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
If you are interested in applying for the Project Manager role or require further information, please contact:
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQyNDYwNzE3NS18LTE0NS18LTcw