Project Manager Construction
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a fantastic medium sized award-winning residential developer that operate throughout the Southeast. The successful Senior Site Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the current phase of a large 457 unit new build residential scheme in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
The project involves traditional build houses including 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom plots with a variety of build designs with a focus in building quality homes for the area, along with hard and soft landscaping, new access roads, parks and walking/cycling paths.
* Goal to win NHBC Awards
* On track to become a £1BN business which huge growth planned
* Traditional build
* High end specification
* 457 Units in total
* 2 – 5 bedroom houses of various design types
* Halfway through construction – currently on Phase 2
What they are looking for
* With the business’ recent successes, including multiple NHBC Pride in the Job Awards; the business keen to continue this success –
* and are looking for No.1 managers who have won or been involved in winning NHBC, LABC, Considerate Constructor or similar awards throughout their career.
* Or candidates with exceptional CQR and Customer Survey Scores
The candidate will need to have a background in delivering new build residential schemes as No.1 on site or phase; be able to manage programmes & budgets, and drive the site through to an exceptional quality finish, managing subcontractors & liaising with internal and external bodies whilst ensuring health & safety is kept to the highest standard.
Project Managers or Senior Site Managers who have seen multiple projects from inception to completion would be ideal, along with experience working for large nationwide residential developers; capable of delivering projects to tight programmes.
* Start on site potentially within the next 1 – 3 months.
Our client is an established and well thought of residential developer & main contractor; with an excellent reputation for delivering quality residential housing and apartment schemes for both private sale and HA. The business has several divisions but is not of the size of some of the larger PLC developers, and has developments that span the North of England, the Midlands, East Anglia, and the South East.
Now is a great time to join the business because they still hold the small company values whilst also offering excellent packages, great bonuses, and real opportunities to progress within the business.
What they can offer?
* Salary up to £75,000
* Up To 30% Bonus Paid Quarterly
* £6,500 Car Allowance or Company Car
* Excellent Pension, holiday allowance, and package
* Longevity of work and great project pipeline
If you like to have a discussion and learn more about this Project Manager opportunity, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and a member of team will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further
30% Bonus & Excellent Package