Project Manager Construction
Madigan Gill are working with a housing developer who are in need of a project manager to lead on a 3 year residential project of 220 units.
The successful Project Manager will:
* can come from either a trades or degree background.
* Take ownership of the programme, procurement and all delivery aspects of a project.
* Provide regular reports to the client on all matters of programme, cost and quality on a project.
* Attend weekly site/client meetings
* Provide regular financial updates to the contracts manager.
* Ensure that invoicing is up to date and work with the QS on site on applications
* Sign off sub-contractor valuations and invoices for works completed.
* Write short term programmes
The Project Manager will have:
* Previously worked for a residential developer
* Experience as a project manager
* Delivered a project from cradle to grave