Position: Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000 + Package
Anderselite are working with a Tier 1 Main Contractor on the Scottish Water framework to recruit for a Project Manager to join our clients’ Inverness based Site.
• Reporting to and supporting the Senior Project Delivery Team, you will be involved in the Project and Site management of Mechanical, Electrical and Civil installation schemes, predominately in the water industry on clean and waste sites.
• Your responsibilities will include the daily management of multiple concurrent projects to ensure the successful delivery of the project against the project KPI’s. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered in accordance with current Health & Safety regulations, CDM (Construction, Design and Management), and Environmental legislation.
• As a Project Manager, you will liaise with client’s staff to ensure KPI’s are met or exceeded within budget constraints. You will manage the project team ensuring that each member has a clear set of objectives and will develop and motivate all team members. You will also assist the Operations Manager with the development of the direct labour resources.
• You will assume responsibility for the financial performance of each project with overall responsibility for Profit/Loss on contracts undertaken. You will also participate in monthly financial reviews for all schemes with the Commercial Manager, ensuring that all Project Engineers have prepared accurate financial performance reports.
• You will be required to develop, in conjunction with the project planner, a detailed project programme ensuring that it is maintained to drive the project to key deliverable milestones. You will also ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions.
• As a Project Manager, you will closely liaise with other departments, such as tendering and design, to ensure resources are correctly allocated and client requirements are fully achieved. You will also co-ordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installations, and construction teams.
You will need:
• Alongside your demonstrable experience working within the water and/or sewage industries and an industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent, working on site, we’ll need you to have relevant H&S qualifications (SMSTS, IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management, A relevant CSCS card, First Aid training and EUSR).
For more information, please contact Jamie Farnsworth on
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MzE0MjUyMS18LTE0NS18LTcw