Project Manager – Transmission & Distribution
About the company:
The client HV Connections are representing is a growing and dynamic power distribution design & build contractor with NERS accreditation as an Independent Connection Provider up to 132kV.
They are looking to recruit a commercially astute Project Manager to assist in the management and delivery of HV projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Degree qualified in a relevant discipline;
* Experience of managing Balance of Plant (Electrical) projects on TNO and/or DNO networks;
* Strong understanding of project, commercial and engineering management processes associated with power engineering projects through the design and construction stages;
* Understanding of UK transmission & distribution standard practices and solutions from a project management perspective;
* Strong commercial acumen and understanding of transmission & distribution supply chain;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Target-orientated, flexible and able to work independently on own initiative.
Project Manager Specification:
* Reporting to the Operations Manager;
* Responsible for managing wide variety of projects, from EHV BOP(E) design & build to distribution voltage contestable connections and small commissioning contracts;
* Responsible for implementation of project management processes and procedures in accordance with company Integrated Management System;
* Accountable for commercial performance of own projects, including project-level P&L;
* Project programming and resource planning;
* Cost estimation associated with change management;
* Assessing and management of project risk;
* Performance reporting to senior management team.
If you are interested, please apply through this advert immediately, and one of the HV Connections Team will be in touch
Company Car/Allowance + Pension