Salary: (phone number removed) per annum (Benefits listed below)
We have an aim to become a people focused company, with a very progressive vision of where they want to take the business, driven by their need to improve, innovate and impact people's lives. Our purpose is to improve people's lives through building the facilities and infrastructure that communities need, providing opportunities for our people to learn, grow and progress, working with our supply chain to promote the very best working practice and caring for the environment in which we work. We do this by promoting our values at all levels of the business, being passionate and delivering our projects to the best of out ability for the clients and community. We are collaborating with our clients, supply chain and stakeholders to deliver lasting change and long-term value.
We are a forward-thinking company that look to help employees with the freedom and flexibility we offer, helping employees to achieve a successful career by balancing home life with work life. This allows for a greater use of technology to benefit our business and to improve the working environment.
As Project Manager you will successfully deliver projects safely, on time, within budget and to client specification.
– Ensure that the principles of CDM are applied and relevant legislation is complied with
– Ensure Highways England's Imperatives 'Safety, Customer and Delivery' are delivered and on time.
– Engage with the designer and other stakeholders to ensure a safe, buildable and timely design is achieved within the detailed design phase to allow efficient delivery of the scheme.
– Working with the estimating and commercial teams, ensure robust budget and Total of Prices submissions are prepared, submitted for governance and agreed with client teams to secure Notice to Proceed to construction
– Work with the commercial team to manage change and to ensure correct allocations within the client allowances and budgets to cover the scope of GT works (Schedule of Other Works budget vs Construction Budget)
– SMSTS/IOSH Managing Safety
– SEATS/ IOSH Environmental
– Office 365 expertise
·Car allowance of £6000
·8% Company pension.
·Up to 20% discretionary bonus
·28 days holiday + bank holidays
·Option to buy 3 additional days holiday
·Private Health care (option to add family or partners for small additional fee)
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Patrick Gray at Carrington West on (phone number removed) for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.
Please submit your CV to (url removed)