We partner with a number of NHS trusts across the UK, we are seeking a Programme Manager for a contract role within the Cambridgeshire trusts.
I am seeking a dedicated Programme Manager to lead the creation of programme blueprints, planning of programmes and allocation of resources required across all projects.
You will ensure that programmes and associated projects have robust governance arrangements in place with effective processes to identify and track programme benefits, track progress against milestones, risks and issues and inter-dependencies are identified and managed appropriately and the overall integrity and coherence of each programme is maintained.
This will ensure the Trust’s continuous quality improvement methodology is consistently used across all programmes and projects.
- Direct and support the leadership of specific strategically aligned programmes/projects.
- Lead and motivate programme/project teams providing practical consultancy and training
- across stakeholder groups, as needed to facilitate delivery.
- Promote a positive organisational culture relating to service improvement, which promotes innovation, high quality and performance and involves a high degree of participation and ownership by staff.
- Ensure effective communication channels are established to keep CCS staff informed of the service improvement activities, in order to enable them to fulfil the roles required of them.
- Experience of successfully delivering large scale and complex programmes
- Experience of using process re-design tools such as Six Sigma, Kaizen and Lean to interrogate end to end processes
- Experience of building, maintaining and utilising successful relationships with staff at all levels in the organisation
- Experience of partnership working across organisational boundaries ensuring involvement of key stakeholders.
This is great opportunity to be at the heart of Cambrdgshires trusts change initiative. If You feel you can add value and experience to this role then I would like to hear from YOU.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTg1OC18LTE0NS18LTU=