Production Team Member
As Production Team Member you will be responsible for working as part of a cross functional, high performing team to deliver products on time and to schedule, aligned to our high-quality standards. You will take interest in continual improvements, participate in our production meetings and embrace any company changes that come your way.
This is a busy and physical role which requires an energetic and positive team player with excellent communication skills who can follow set processes and support their team at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this successful and growing organisation.
Duties involved are:
* Achieve the daily production schedules and targets for the quality and output of products and services following standard operating procedures and ISO policies
* Participate in training and be motivated to self-develop to a good knowledge and skill level within the production processes
* Demonstrate active participation and contribution towards continuous improvements of the production area and embrace changes in working methods to improve productivity and efficiency
* Input data accurately and on time into the ERP system
* Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and work place organisation that exudes pride whilst carrying our processes in a safe manner
* Problem solve collaboratively, always with the customer in mind
* Constructively and positively contribute to company meetings and 1:1s
* Demonstrate flexibility and carry out tasks and other job roles within the business as and when required to cover training, absenteeism and to support the needs of other business areas.
* Follow company etiquette as part of a high performing team delivering excellent customer service
The ideal candidate will have
* Knowledge of ERP systems
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing disciplines and kaizen
* Excellent communication skills
* A positive, proactive and energetic approach to work
* A motivated and flexible team player
* An optimistic, agile and resilient responder to embracing change
* Enjoyment of challenges and taking tasks through to completion
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this Permanent opportunity