Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Based Norfolk
Hours: Weekly rotation shift work (40 hours pw) – Week 1: 6am-2pm, Week 2: 2pm-10pm, Week 3: 10pm-6am
Salary: Industry competitive salary + benefits on offer
Evolve Consultant: Claire Handley & Andy Boyd
A leading Healthcare organisation is seeking a Production Supervisor to join their team at their manufacturing plant in Norfolk. This role will be accountable for part of the manufacturing processes from tank room through to shipping of finished products, alongside managing small projects.
Essential Requirements for the Production Supervisor
* Experience in a similar production or engineering role within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry is essential.
* Ideally educated to degree level in a technical subject.
* Financial awareness / budgetary control and information systems associated with manufacturing.
* Experience and proven ability in managing people and tasks, coaching and development training.
* Strong leadership ability with a track record of innovation, performance enhancement, and change management.
* Located around the Norfolk area.
Role Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
* Ensure the standards of cleanliness and GMP are maintained within the production plant keeping at all times the process area in a clean and tidy condition. Ensure that the cleaning cycles described in the operating instructions are carried out thoroughly.
* Manage the flow of day-to-day operations in terms of production and resources (labour and material) planning and assure that production performance and efficiency variance are in aligned to the daily/monthly budget.
* Ensure that members of the operations team adhere to company rules and work ethics.
* Provides personnel mentoring, guidance, and performance management necessary for their development in order to ensure flexibility and development for current and future organisation needs. Ensure that such development occurs in an environment of empowerment as well as accountability and focus on results. Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
2 stage process
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Andy or Claire.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions