We are looking for Production Operators to work a double day shift (Early shift: Monday – Thursday (6am-2.15pm), Friday (6am – 1pm) Late shift: Monday – Thursday (2pm – 10pm), Friday (12.45pm – 8.45pm) for a company in Huntingdon. You will be part of a team manufacturing, assembling and testing components, in a cleanroom environment. A high level of manual dexterity is essential in order to perform many of the production tasks.
* Ability to work on own initiative and with minimal supervision
* Flexible, can do attitude
* Good written and verbal communication skills to ensure smooth handover between shifts
* Computer literate
* Willingness to learn new skills, processes or equipment
* Willingness to work shifts
* Good numeracy skills.
The following would be an advantage:
* Experience working in a manufacturing, cleanroom environment
* Experience operating CNC machinery, chemical handling and electronics manufacture
* Electro-mechanical assembly skills
Please get in touch for more information