Do you have experience of working in a busy environment? Are you looking to work for a well renowned and respected Company? Are you proactive and have great attention to detail? Do you enjoy the flexibility or working on a shift patterns? Our clients are now looking to employ Production Operatives to join them at an exciting time for growth, these roles will go Permanent after 6 months.
This busy department and will require you to work a various shift patterns days and nights and full training is provided, Overtime is also available and paid at 1.5x or 2.0x the rate depending on the shift.
As the Production Operative you will be:
– Working efficiently and effectively to fault find and resolve issues
– Operating a fill and machines
– Undertaking all production tasks as required
– Working in a safe and efficient manner
– Maintaining a clean and tidy work area
– Ensuring all products are handled with care
As the Production Operative you will have
– Have good attention to detail and take pride in your work
– A proactive nature and be a good communicator
– Be flexible in your approach
– Experience of working in a team
To apply for the Production Operative Role please contact us on or email .
By applying for this Production Operative role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employer
Plus Overtime at 1.5