Production Operative – Wet Treatments
Permanent Full Time
Are you a Production Operative familiar with carrying out wet treatments on metal components looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading Aerospace Engineering and Manufacturing Organisation who are looking for a Production Operative – Wet Treatments to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Chelmsford.
Reporting to the Line Supervisor, the Production Operative- Wet Treatments will be responsible for carrying out a range of Post paint chemical treatments on Aluminium, Stainless Steel and other metal components.
Duties of the Production Operative – Wet Treatments will include:
* Using various wet/ chemical treatments on aerospace components in line with client specifications and company regulations
* Reading and interpreting drawing data whether first or third angle projection
* Lifting heavy components when needed to, or assist in lifting them
* Working to instructions given via paperwork and other documents
* Adhering to health and safety requirements
* Performing any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company
The successful Production Operative – Wet Treatments will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes:
* Experience of wet treatments processes would be an advantage, but training can be given to the right applicant.
* An understanding of the different metal types would be an advantage.
* Able to work well within a fast-paced environment
* Able to work varied shift pattern as required by the Company which may include night shift
* Full right to work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency