Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a global food manufacturing company are looking to recruit several Production Operative to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
* Packing products on a production line.
* Loading and unloading the line with goods.
* Quality checks of finished goods.
Hours & Pay:
* IMMEDIATE START
* Temporary to Permanent
* Monday to Friday, 8:30 am until 5 pm
* £10.50 per hour.
* Paid Weekly.
* Production, factory, or manufacturing experience desirable.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* You must have transport due to the location of the site.
This Production Operative role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a global business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Production Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles