We are delighted to have been engaged by a former client who are looking to add five new people to the organisation.
They are an Oxford University start-up who are building next-generation imaging software. Their technology is a huge step forward in terms of current capability. They use a combination of patented machine learning and optical methods, looking to democratise this kind of technology.
They are looking for a Production Engineer to join and help bring their vision to life. You will become a key contributor to current and future business plans, helping to shape the company.
Key Responsibilities: Production Engineer
* Work with the development team to bring a new product to market
* Lead/support the integration of the system electronics into a product
* Facilitate supplier relations on key components
* Take a lead role in product and process validation and testing
* Create and maintain controlled documentation such as process flows, process and tool drawings, Component specifications, BOMs, Work Instructions
* Support the establishment of a pilot production line
We all know that there’s no such thing as ‘perfect’. Instead, they are looking to speak with people who might have some of the following skills and experiences:
* Master's degree or equivalent non-academic experience in engineering, science or a related field.
* Demonstrable experience working with opto-mechanics and electronics
* Experience in establishing and validating pilot production lines
* Experience in NPI, with preference in new technologies
* Demonstrable experience in electronics integration into systems
* Experience with 2D/3D CAD.
* Experience with lean methodologies or continuous improvement.
The working world has changed over the last 12-months, and we do have a flexible approach to working. It is worth noting that as this is a hands-on role, you will need to be within commutable distance of Oxford and be prepared to spend time on-site when required