As a result of continual organic growth, our client based in Kettering are looking to appoint a Procurement Assistant reporting into Procurement Officer.
Role & Responsibilities
* Support the Procurement Officer and provide them with an extra pair of hands for day-to-day tasks
* Ensure suppliers are compliant and up to speed on the data base.
* Register and set up the contracts for new suppliers register, ensuring they are an approved and been signed off.
* Provide day to day administration tasks
Experience & Requirements
* Experience working within a Buying / Procurement or Purchasing role.
* Will be keen to progress their career within the Procurement department
* Ideally will be working towards CIPS, however not essential.
* Possess Strong anticlerical, negotiation and IT skills