Job Title: Process Technician
Salary: £competitive DOE
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30am – 16:45pm
Sector: It & Scientific / Manufacturing & Logistics
Do you have previous laboratory experience?
Are you experienced working with process equipment?
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent, full time Process Technician for a manufacturing company located in Duxford.
As Process Technician you will be responsible for:
* Preparing samples for testing
* Manufacturing materials to specification
* Completing quality documents
* Managing inventory of required items for the manufacturing process
* Maintaining lab equipment.
An ideal candidate for the Process Technician role will have:
* Strong numeracy with excellent attention to detail
* Experience working in a laboratory environment
* Proficiency in IT including MS Office
* Pratical mindset
* Scientific or Engineering qualification (HNC or equivalent).
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. Interviews will take place in Duxford, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy