Primary Supply Teaching In Herts
Had a career break from teaching? Taken a back seat during the pandemic?
If you love the classroom but you aren't ready to teach full time then Moore Teachers can help. You may well have worked on a supply basis before or you might be completely new to the idea, whatever you're looking for we can provide you with as much (or little) work as you want.
* Moore Teachers are the only specialist primary education recruiters contracted to Herts County Council through Herts For Learning
* All our clients and staff are Covid risk assessed so you can teach with confidence
* Choose where and when you work
In return for your efforts:
* Work with a credible, understanding team with a background in primary education who actually live and work in the region
* Visit a range of different schools from 3 form entry academies to village schools with classes of 12 pupils
* Benefit from planning, resources and CPD
Sound too good to be true? It really isn't, that's what we do!
If you want to find out more, contact Tom at Moore Teachers for an informal chat.
Please Note: All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS and other safeguarding checks