Primary Supply Teacher – Class Cover Ltd
Primary Supply Teacher Required / Winchester / Hampshire Areas
Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced and newly qualified teachers for local primary in Winchester and surrounding areas.
At Class Cover we can offer a variety of supply teacher roles to suit your requirements, whether that be a new teaching role or long term contract or want the flexibility of choosing when and where you work.
Permanent, full time and part time teaching roles in all age groups are available and a competitive salary will be offered to enthusiastic and dedicated class teachers.
Supply Teacher Requirements:
* Qualified teacher status (QTS)
* Knowledge of current curriculum
* Good Classroom management
* Flexible and adaptable
Supply Teacher Duties include: –
* Supervising the children and being responsible for their physical, emotional, and social wellbeing
* Teaching all aspects of the primary curriculum
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe, and stimulating environment
* Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of learners
* Presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range in the class
* Maintaining discipline through strong classroom management skills
As a Class Cover Supply Teacher, you will benefit from: –
* A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement
* Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances
* The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal.
* Competitive daily rates of pay
* Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant