Primary SEN TA
Inspire EHC is a SEND Recruitment Agency based in East Anglia. We are proud to support Special Schools, Alternative Provision (AP), Pupil Referral Units (PRU), Mainstream Intervention and take great pride in forming partnerships.
At Inspire EHC we are committed to creating the best possible outcomes for the candidates we work with across Ipswich, Suffolk in the SEND sector. We are looking to recruit 2 x SEN Teaching Assistant to work with year 1 pupils with Autism, Moderate to Severe Learning Disabilities in Ipswich, Suffolk within a Special (SEN) School.
SEN TA Responsibilities:
* Provide support to vulnerable learners aged year 1 within a SEN School
* Experience in working with young people with Moderate to Severe Learning Disabilities
* Support young people Autism
* Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best possible platform is given
SEN TA Requirements:
* Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
* Team Teach / Steps Training or willingness to obtain
* Supporting teaching and learning certificates
* Supporting young people or adults with SEND
* Approachable and possess the needed attributes to engage with learner within the settings
* Available for a mixture of Adhoc, Contract, Part Time or Full Time positions.
Benefits of Inspire EHC:
* Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
* Online application process.
* PAYE weekly pay.
* Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
* Friendly/honest team
* Help you develop your career not just find you a job
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer