Primary School Teacher
Year 3 Teacher required to work in a lovely school in Bristol.
This is a full time position which is due to start as soon as possible until July 20th July. The Year 3 Teacher will have full class responsibility for a class of 28. Experience of teaching year 3 is preferred but not essential.
* Great supportive Team
* 1 form entry
* class size of 32
* Located in Bristol
* Fixed term contract
* Planning already in place
If this position is of interest to you, please do get in touch. A visit at the school can be arranged and more information provided. You will have 1 afternoon per week for PPA allowance and will get the same benefits as any other teacher.
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have the following:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide references that can be contacted prior to starting
Team Educate is a forward thinking agency with the schools and candidates best interest at heart. We have lots of positions coming to us on a weekly basis and we are confident we can find the perfect role for you! If you want to join a local agency, with the best service available, we urge you to get in touch. Come and join us so together, we can become an outstanding Team of Educators!