Pricing and Revenue Manager
Pricing and Revenue Manager
What does a great Pricing and Revenue Manager do?
As a key member of UK GBS team, this role is responsible for supporting the Commercial Pricing and Revenue alignment of all areas of the business and ensuring that all policies are adhered to and implemented effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities;
* Provide analysis and recommendations around new or increased scheme and interchange fees
* Manage all mass repricing activities within the business
* Provide commercial support for partner and ISO deals, including RFP and DRC submission
* Develop and produce key pricing and revenue reporting to track sales performance and client profitability as well as ad hoc analysis
* Ensuring commercial awareness within the business remains in line with current market trends
* Revenue leakage housekeeping
* Be SME for platform logic related to billing and fees across MSIP and Omnipay
* Previous experience of Acquirer Interchange and Scheme Fees crucial.
* Degree or equivalent experience, finance qualification a preference.
* Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
* Ability to present sophisticated analysis in a clear and concise format.
* Strong customer orientation.
* Strong analytical reasoning to understand end user’s requirements and translate into report specifications.
* Strong T-SQL knowledge & ability.
* Previous experience of MS SQL Server Management studio crucial, with the ability to create, read and edit T-SQL stored procedures.
* Experience of creating automation through SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio preferable but not crucial.
* Strong Excel and VBA knowledge & ability.
* Previous experience in pricing governance and control, preferably in the Card payment or Merchant acquiring industry.
* Experience of developing excel reporting tools using SQL server data connection required.
* Experience of automation processes using VBA preferable but not crucial.
* Ability to keep tight audit controls over large amounts of data.
* Ability to think laterally to consider options which will optimise the requirements of the business.
* High attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a pressurised, changing environment.
* Card payment or Merchant acquiring proven experience would be an advantage.
* Team Player – contributes and exemplifies the hi-performance culture and spirit of UK GBS.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status