My client – A well regarded pre-school organisation – based on the outskirts of Sudbury, are looking to recruit Two Pre-School Practitioners to cover Maternity Leave – 1 post could be
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Pre-School, within a recently built, award-winning purpose-built facility, in an attractive setting.
You must be someone who is focused on delivering excellent standards of care and education with a natural ability to work as part of a team.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
– Qualified to a minimum of Level 3 Qualification in Early Years and Childcare, with an enthusiastic and innovative approach and at least one years' experience of working in a
* An ability to demonstrate responsibility and use your own initiative.
* Good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS.
* Ability to carry out careful observations and plan next step activities
* Knowledge of health and safety legislation and the Ofsted standards.
* Able to use Tapestry an advantage
My client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Reference check swill be required and a full DBS check will be carried out at offer stage.
Working hours are between 20 – 25 hours per week, subject to negotiation, Monday-Friday, between 7.50am-6pm, during term time.
Holiday Club working hours will be required.
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience