Prominent Ashford based firm now has another exciting opportunity for an experienced Practice payroller to join their thriving team.
Duties and responsibilities to include:-
* Complete client bookkeeping both at the client’s premises from source documents using Xero and other software.
* Xero user who can assist the team with queries together with clients as and when required
* Analyse and reconcile VAT returns, preparation of VAT returns
* Calculate accruals and prepayments and supporting schedules
* Prepare or check fixed asset registers
* Effectively manage time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget
* Assist with production of management accounts monthly and quarterly for reporting and projection purposes
* Complete any other duties as requested
* Dealing with general client queries
* Opportunity to be involved in ad-hoc client projects
Candidates would ideally be based in South Kent and possess 2 years’ recent Practice bookkeeping experience.
For further information on this or any other Practice role then please do ont hesitate to contact Robin at Olivia Ruella