Post Completions Assistant
Our client is looking for a full time Post Completion Assistant to work within a team environment in an expanding Residential Conveyancing Department.
The main duties of this full-time role will include but are not limited to the following –
* Assist in the running and administration of conveyancing post completion files to include preparation of standard letters and documents via the case management system in accordance with the Firms service standards
* To act as the first point of contact for all clients where possible after the file has completed
* Dealing/Attending to client’s enquiries both over the telephone and in person
* Dealing with the Land Registry, mortgage lenders and other relevant parties.
* Dealing with scheduled items on the case management system to ensure compliance and deadlines are met
* Submitting AP1’s
The ideal candidate will provide crucial administrative support to an experienced team with a demanding workload. This means that you must be able to handle pressure, have a keen attention to detail and be able to prioritise your daily workload. You will need to have a confident telephone manner as you will have contact with clients.
A methodical approach to work, which needs to be completed under strict deadlines, is vital for this role. You will work with all the teams in this busy department. This is an active role with a variety of registrations so experience of post completion work is essential.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available