Permanent Full Time
We have a varied role for a Polish speaker that has some experience in customer service ideally coupled with experience of supporting a field sales team. The ideal candidate will have managed product orders from start to finish, including logistics, handling complaints and processing the order.
The successful candidate will be joining a great team of people and be part of a dynamic established organisation.
Some of the duties include:-
* Ensure that every aspect of processing and planning customer orders for delivery and installation are completed following standard operating procedures in an efficient manner.
* Provide daily comprehensive support for the Field Sales Team.
* Generate and process customer quotations,
* Engage with customers and liaise with the relevant departments to ensure the highest standard of customer service is always met
* Coordinate site visits and installations of customer’s orders.
* Ensure that all Complaints after the point of goods being dispatched are dealt with in an efficient manner and following procedures..
* Consistently manage both internal and external customer quotation, orders, enquiries and complaints ensuring all customer service is completed efficiently, effectively and to a standard that provides outstanding customer service.
* Liaise with other Departments to check the availability of stock and ensure that the customers receives clear and accurate information the supply and fulfilment of any confirmed order.
* Assist with customer shipping enquiries, ensuring customers receive clear and accurate information regarding the supply and fulfilment of their order.
A full job description will be supplied upon successful application.
The role is based just outside of Peterborough commutable from Market Deeping, Orton, Hampton, Werrington, Yaxley