We are recruiting on a behalf of UK leading Plumbing and Heating provider based in Norwich.
Family orientated business over the years have built a reputation for excellent service, innovation and being there for their employees and customers!
They specialise in supply and installation of central heating systems, renewable energy systems, as an alternative to conventional carbon heating which deliver efficient sustainability throughout the year within residential or commercial sectors.
Due to the expansion of the business and demand for their services we have fantastic opportunity for an experience plumber to join their team!
Main requirement for the successful Plumber:
* Fully qualified Plumber with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in all aspects of general plumbing
* Plumber -Being Gas Safe and having a G3unvented cylinder certification is preferred, however not essential as full training would be given to the right candidate
* Excellent attention to the detail to ensure we cover all aspects of the job required to complete
* Understanding and following blueprints or building plans
* Following current rules and regulations related to plumbing to ensure that systems pass inspection for the first time
* Familiarity with PVC, CPVC, PEX, cast iron, and copper
* Organisation skills to ensure all documentation have been completed efficiently and following time management criteria
* Ability to prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are met at all times
About the sucsessful Plumber :
* Reliable and honest
* Ability to follow procedures and work to deadlines
* Have a can-do attitude and work well under pressure
* Have a good understanding of English literacy and numeracy
* Be able to adhere to our strict quality and hygiene standards
* Have your own transport due to location
* Plumbing: 2 years (preferred)
What we offer in return to the successful Plumber:
* Salary: £28,000.00-£33,000.00 per year depending on experience
* Monday to Friday shift – 40 hours per week
* Company vehicle
* Good working hours/Additional if wanted (Overtime and Weekend work)
* Great career development prospects
* 30 days Holiday pay + Company pension
* National Training and ability to up-skill your existing skill set
* Staff discount
* £500-£1000 bonus per month- TTC
If you are a Plumber that want to progress and be part of fantastic team, please do not hesitate to contact us for more details!
Paradigm Employment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Overtime/ + Bonus