Plumber – Master Fix GB ltd
– £35,360 to £41,600 – uncapped earnings
– Greater London Area
– PAYE and self-employed roles available
Pay and benefits
– £35,360 to £41,600 – per year basic depending upon experience.
– Uncapped earnings.
– Overtime available. including call outs (1 week in 3) paid at time and a half.
– Fully expensed van, fuel card and mobile phone etc.
– Pension scheme. (PAYE roles)
– 28 days holiday allowance inclusive of bank holidays.
– Perkbox discount scheme.
– Up to £250 a day
– Option for priced work
– Flexible schedule
– Options for the hire of a company van
– Previous Central London maintenance experience.
– 2 years plumbing experience ideally specialising in serving, repairing and maintenance.
– NVQ level 3 in Plumbing or equivalent (level 2 will be considered with the right experience)
Other essential requirements:
– Experience of working in Central London
– Right to work in the UK
– Full and preferably clean UK driving licence
– Good IT Skills and use to working via a PDA / Mobile Device
– Ability to problem solve and think clearly under pressure
– Own tools
– Clear DBS
– Own Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) number – self-employed roles
Find out more about Masterfix at www.master-fix.com
£35,360.00 to £41,600.00 per year
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___1919_1951076__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Plumber&location=London