Plant Operative / Yard Worker
Contract Full Time
Looking for an immediate start? We are recruiting for Plant / Yard Operative in our clients busy Plant near Lincoln, Lincolnshire. The position is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract and the role requires a self-motivated and enthusiastic person to follow systems & procedures to ensure safe operation of processes & plant equipment.
* Responsible for moving and loading road tankers
* Working at height – washing road tankers inside and out.
* Responsible for maintaining records of tanker cleanliness.
* This role is an outside job in all weathers.
* Following safety instructions to keep yourself & colleagues safe
* Performing pre-use checks & routine inspections, keeping detailed records.
* Assisting in other areas on site as and when necessary
* Reporting equipment breakdowns & deficiencies to your supervisor
* Trustworthiness, honesty, and a team-working ethic
* Ability to work flexibly and willingness to learn
* Industry standard Telescopic handler and other Plant Machinery certification, preferred but not essential
* Be comfortable working at height
* Good levels of communication, literacy & numeracy.
* You will require your own form of transportation to get to and from work due to the clients rural location
* If you have a telescopic forklift licence that would be advantageous
The standard working hours are 7:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday but other patterns may be in operation during busy peak season, where you will have chance to earn overtime
Excellent remuneration package, including a Contributory Pension Scheme, contributory health care scheme, lunch provision scheme.
Hunter Global Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment / and employment business for the supply of temporary workers