Plant Fitter – Highgrove Recruitment Group Limited
The Field Service Engineer (Mobile Quarrying Equipment & Heavy Plant) will join our growing plant maintenance team in a permanent, full time role.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager – you will be responsible for the maintenance of Plant Fleet across the UK. Working with a wide range of Construction Equipment – Excavators, Trucks, Dozers, Loading Shovels, Crushers & Screens from major manufacturers (such as Volvo, Komatsu and Cat).
In this key role, you’ll ensure that the company’s Construction Equipment is serviced, maintained and tested to a high standard – to maximise availability and avoid any unnecessary downtime.
• Competencies: Fitting, engines, transmissions, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical repairs, troubleshooting
• Must be willing to work overtime, travel and do site sleep outs.
• Full UK Driving Licence
You can expect:
• Competitive salary
• 21 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
• Company Van
• Benefits package including company pension and life assurance.
• Travel / accommodation allowance for overnight stays when working away from home
The benefits of working for us are job security, death in service benefits, training, good support on site from our experienced plant team. Good technical and systems support etc. Fitters also have a lot of autonomy to plan and arrange their own work days provided maintenance and breakdowns are kept up to date
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___758_640730__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Plant-Fitter&location=East-Ayrshire