Demand Planning Manager / Supply Chain Manager
A global company that has led the way in the development and manufacture of respiratory ventilation products for 65+ years. With a reputation for delivering excellent clinical outcomes and a genuine ethical approach to business this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offers both huge career development opportunities and a hugely rewarding career..
* Access to Basingstoke
* £70-80k base
* £650 PCM Car allowance
* Excellent package including car corporate benefits
* Annual Bonus
* Product Portfolio –
Capital and consumable medical ventilation products, Operative care solutions and respiratory diagnostics equipment designed for use in the demanding critical care and high dependency environments.
The Demand and Planning Manager / Supply Chain Manager primary objectives are to ensure best in class global demand planning management to support supply planning, inventory management and procurement activities. This is a role that supports our clients global business across all sales regions, products and Franchises. Therefore, the leader must have a global perspective, ability to seamlessly communicate at a commercial regional level, a global product level, Franchise focus, etc. This is a highly complex, leadership and analytical role requiring extensive experience and expertise in demand planning, supply planning, S&OP, inventory management and supply chain. A Continuous Improvement and Transformation mindset are critical to this role. The business requires on-going optimization of all aspects within demand planning to improve on product availability, our working capital position, minimize excess and obsolescence and enhance our Customer Experience. In particular, you can expect to: To plan, implement and sustain the businesses processes to deliver an accurate global demand plan that will drive supply planning, inventory management and product availability using a best in class cost structure.
Create, define, manage and execute business processes, eg.
* Functional process and information flows: e.g. Franchises, Commercial, Marketing, Finance, Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Sourcing, Production, Sourcing.
* Monthly – Executive S&OP presentation to franchise, commercial, financial, production senior leadership.
* Regular reports and information to analyze demand planning performance and drive improvement
Proven experience working as a Demand and Planning Manager / Supply Chain Manager within a regulated industry sector, medical devices / life sciences advantageous but not essential.
* International experience is key and preferably someone used to dealing with the USA
* Experience in all areas of Supply Chain planning not just Demand
* Project experience
* Possess strong leadership capabilities, ability to create the right strategy, sell that strategy, and create the team to deliver the results.
* Strong analytical background, ability to manage wide scope of activities, yet awareness of the critical details per region / product / customer.
* The ability to lead and coach a global team.
* Possess strong functional knowledge in all aspects of global inventory management, S&OP and supply chain.
* Ability to drive Transformation, create an environment to challenge statusquo, create a culture of ‘Continuous Improvement, Every day, Everywhere’.
* Highly structured, thoughtful, organized, process driven.
To apply for this – or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market – Apply Online.
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 10 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work – Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology,Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products
Bonus + Benefits