Disability Assessor – Nurse, Paramedic, Physio or Occupational Therapist
HOME BASED OR OFFICE BASEDHOME BASED Working RemotelyOFFICE BASED If you prefer not to work from home, office based roles conducting face to face assessments are also availableOffice Hours (Mon to Fri – No Weekends, nights or shifts + all Bank Holidays off)Full or Part-Time
Salary £35,000 with on target earning taking this to up to £38,500+ Salary increases by £1000 at 6 months service pro rata+ Salary increase by £1000 again at 12 months service pro rata
Please apply on-line and include your up to date CV. Or please call Martin at Adept Recruitment (0161-870-1100) to have a confidential discussion about the post. Please see below for some more information about this role.
Salary, Features and Benefits include:
– Starting Annual Salary of £35,000 + bonuses which could add up to 10% (£3,500) to your annual salary- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday)- no nights, weekends or bank holidays- Salary increases by £1000 at 6 months service pro rata- Salary increase by £1000 again at 12 months service pro rata- Annual Leave – 25 day + all 8 Bank holidays- The opportunity to buy and sell Annual Leave- Protected CPD time and Training- Double pay for overtime- Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC or HCPC)- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance- Registration / Re-validation support and reimbursement- All bonuses and uplifts are dependent on practicing at the required level and maintenance of quality standards.
As a disability Assessor, you will draw on your experience as a clinical expert to assess and examine individuals with disabilities and illnesses who have applied for Personal Independence Payment (PIP). You’ll listen sensitively to their experiences, ask questions and use your insights to report on how their disability or health condition is affecting their daily life. Your factual report will help the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) determine their eligibility for benefits.You will be supported in managing your caseloads efficiently, with the time to give consultations the care and attention they deserve. We have opportunities for applicant that would prefer to work from home. We also have office based roles.
Once you apply, you will be contacted by one of our team of specialist recruiters who will guide and advise you through the recruitment process.
Required Experience and Skills
- We can only accept applications from Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- You must have a minimum of 12 months post registration experience in one of these clinical disciplines
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered with a live registration.
- Must be IT competent – typing, MS packages etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as a Disability Assessor needed – full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
-Please apply on-line and include your up to date CV. Or please call Martin at Adept Recruitment (0161-870-1100) to have a confidential discussion about the post.
IMPORTANT NOTEAdept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MjQwNjAyNS18LTE0NS18LTcw