Pharmacist required in Kirkcaldy for this successful independent Pharmacy group.
MUST be a qualified Pharmacist with GPhC registration Applications welcome from Pre-Reg/NQ’d Pharmacists awaiting their GPhC Registration As the responsible Pharmacist, you will be required to provide service provision alongside support staff, in order to meet the health needs of the wider population.This successful and expanding company use centralized dispensing to ensure you spend more time with patients and also includes hub & spoke and pillpouch dispensing.
Full support and development to gain IP .
Full support and development to deliver all services.Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.45pm, alternate Saturdays 9am – 1pm.
- Ideally have knowledge of Scotland’s Pharmacy First programme
- Provide services as required
- Offer specialist health checks
- Keep up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses
- Dispense prescription medicines to the public
Package and Benefits
- Salary based on 44.5 hrs p/w – negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Supplement for IP qualified
- 5 weeks holiday (inc. BH)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- MUST be a qualified Pharmacist with GPhC Registration
What Happens Next?
Please click the ‘Apply‘ button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission. If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on or call our Pharmacy team on .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Pharmacy Jobs
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NjExMi18LTE0NS18LTU=