Perpetual Inventory Cycle Counter
Lotus Cars builds world class, high performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world. The current range – which is 100% 'For The Drivers' – includes the Evora coupe, the critically acclaimed Exige and the iconic Elise.
The latest new Lotus is the Evija, our all-electric hypercar that is the world's most powerful series production model. All Lotus cars are rightly regarded as being the benchmark for exceptional ride and handling, lightweight engineering, exceptional steering, efficient aerodynamics and driver-focused interiors.
Our founder Colin Chapman always believed that a driver wants feedback and control, instant response, precision and agility, the power to accelerate and the ability to stop almost instantly. Over the last seven decades, Lotus has remained true to this ethos. Our core values, our pioneering approach to automotive engineering and our rich heritage – both in road and race cars – are guiding our
Perpetual Inventory Cycle Counter, Hethel Norfolk
To complete daily cycle counts to measure, monitor and ensure the accuracy of the inventory to support both operational and financial control. To conduct investigation into causes of variances and communicate corrective actions required to other areas of the business.
* To complete daily cycle counts to a pre-determined plan
* To investigate root causes of variances requiring corrective actions
* A full understanding of calculating work in progress and the ability to complete an accurate stock cut off for a normal part
* Accurately conduct a cycle count ensuring the correctness of the count
* Able to understand all inventory transaction types and their impact on the stock cut-off of a cycle count
* Identify any possible weaknesses in any process that affects inventory and recommend the required corrective actions
* Have a good working understanding of the BoM, shop orders and the impact on inventory
* Correctly assign root cause fixes to the business and monitor closure
* Assist others in the cycle count team with the resolution of cycle count variances
* Assist in all aspects of FYE stock take
* MS Excel
* MRP system
* Good Numeracy Standard
* PC Literate
* Able to follow instructions
* Work on own initiative
* Logical Thinker, Good Communicator. Able to converse to all levels.
* Attention to detail at all times
* Physically fit as this can be a physical role with a lot of walking and manual handling
Please note – Some Lifting maybe required. FLT/Palletone