PE Teacher – Milk Education
Job Title: PE Teacher
Salary/ Rate: £120 – £170 per day
Location: South Manchester
Sector / Industry: Secondary Education
MILK Education are currently recruiting for a P.E. Teacher to join an exceptional school we are currently working with based in South Manchester. We are looking for dynamic, innovative and inspirational PE Teacher who are capable of teaching to a high standard across KS3 & KS4. It is essential that you have experience teaching P.E. at GCSE and that you have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle.
This is a full time PE Teacher role working with KS3 and GCSE classes. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, teaching and assessment involved with the role. This role is open to ECT’s as well as expeirenced Teachers.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons.
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
* Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___770_42591370__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=PE-Teacher&location=Manchester