Is it time for a new challenge?
Have you recently qualified with ACCA or ICAS and thinking about your next move? Do you want to work in an environment that offers competitive flexible working, free parking, social events, competitive salary and on-going training for your development?
A growing and successful firm in Glasgow is looking to add to it’s accounting and advisory department at Accounts Senior level where you will join a team of industry experts. The firm will provide you with the latest technology to support you in your role as well providing opportunities for you to develop.
The day to day;
- Responsibility for your own client portfolio where you will provide a range of accounting and advisory services
- Accounts preparation
- Management accounts
- Tax returns
- Cloud services
- Supporting team members
- You will have qualified with a professional accounting qualification including; ACCA or ICAS or equivalent
- Cloud accounting experience/knowledge is advantageous
- Experience of reviewing work for junior members within your team
- You will have gained previous client portfolio management experience
Interested? Please contact Luke Traynor at HRC Recruitment on 0141 212 7768 or email
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMjc2OTg4Mi18LTE0NS18LTcw