The Company: Nationally renowned and highly reputed wealth management firm looking to recruit a Paraplanner Manager to supervise a team of 10 across 2 of their Northern sites in Leeds & Birmingham respectively.
- Office Location: Central Leeds and Birmingham
- Hybrid/Home Working: Yes – 2-days Leeds, 2-days Birmingham, 1-day WFH
Package: £45-48k base + 15% bonus, all travel and accommodation costs covered & full company benefits
- Benefits: 10% non-contributory pension, 4xDIS, PMI, life assurance, Income Protection + a range of flexible benefits
- Holidays: 26 days holiday + stats
The Role: Managing a team of 10, this is a private wealth focused Paraplanning Manager role designed to oversee the business’ support function. Duties & responsibilities include:
- Supporting and co-ordinating the work allocation and flow for all Paraplanning staff
- Ensuring all Financial Planners are supported by at least one of the Paraplanning team so they optimize their time in front of clients.
- Working collaboratively with other regional team leaders including providing oversight of new business processing, implementation and planned review activity
- Identification of where the team needs development and implement plans to improve performance
- Observing pod meetings with the wider team including the Client Support, Planners and Paraplanners.
- Involvement in staff recruitment, personal development support as well as appraisals.
The Person: Hold a managerial/supervisory background within paraplanning, having come through a career working within the function:
- Required: Broad knowledge of compliance, regulatory and T&C requirements as well as excellent technical knowledge in order to deal with technical queries.
- Required: Experience with creating and developing pathways for better client experiences/outcomes,
- Required: A paraplanning background – Skilled in Paraplanning itself and understand the complexities of the different types of business.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below:
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTk0NC18LTE0NS18LTU=