Ofsted Registered Manager –
Do you have significant experience of working within a residential children's service at management level? Are you looking for a new challenge within a fantastic, stable and forward-thinking provider? If you meet the below criteria please apply now!
About the job
Salary: £42,000 – £50,000 per annum
Working Pattern: 37 hours per week (full time)
Type of service: 3-bedded children’s EBD home
This provider works therapeutically with children and young people who have complex needs, have experienced abusive, neglectful, and / or chaotic and traumatic situations, and who need specialised professional support in learning how to cope with the pressures and demands of day-to-day living before they can be expected to survive and thrive in a family-based placement.
* Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (or willingness to work towards)
* At least 1 year’s experience working in a senior capacity within an Ofsted registered children's home
* At least 3 year’s experience of dealing with a diverse range of complex situations while prioritising the wellbeing of children.
* Experience of applying innovative theoretical practices within a residential setting.
* Experience of working within internal policies and procedures and statutory responsibilities.
* Experience of delivering personalised services to children whilst understanding the issues affecting their behaviour and presentation.
* Experience of effective financial management and forecasting within a limited budget and of contributing to wider financial decisions impacting on service development.
Please send across your CV now to be considered for this exciting opportunity and we will be in touch for a friendly initial chat
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___755_1198616__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Ofsted-Registered-Manager&location=Greater-London