I am currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join a well-established, small, yet dynamic tech company based in South Cambs. They are looking for someone who has a broad skill set and can "wear many hats"! This role is very fast-paced so they need someone who works well under pressure and happy to work in an ever-changing environment.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
* Being the first point of contact for customers, suppliers and field-based staff
* Maintaining a tidy and organised office – ordering stationery, kitchen supplies etc
* Sales administration – generating quotations
* Operations support – order processing, invoicing, credit control
* Health & Safety – supporting the Office Manager with reporting and policy writing
* Any other adhoc administrative support as required
The successful candidate will be:
* An experienced Administrator, ideally with experience in a Sales/Customer focused role
* Happy working as part of a small and friendly team
* Able to manage time effectively, stay focused and remain calm under pressure
* Patient and friendly with a good attitude
* Professional and prompt when dealing with customers and suppliers
* Numerate and have excellent attention to detail
* Self motivated and able to work independently with little supervision
* Proficient in all MS Office packages
It would be beneficial but not essential for the successful candidate to be university educated.
If this role looks like the challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Emma at Eclectic Recruitment.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions