Contract Full Time
Locum Social Services Occupational therapist (Adults & Children’s) x2 – Paying up to £38 Per hour
* HCPC Registered
* Candidates will require experience in Major and Minor adaptations (both adult and paediatric) and equipment provision
* Laptop will be provided.
* There will be some flexibility for home working, but there may be some office-based working required
* These roles will be based in Corby NN17
* Car driver
* Would consider flexible working arrangements e.g. part-time hours, 9-day fortnight, condensed hours – all options would be considered
* 6 months on a rolling 12-week basis
* Up to 37 hours per week contract
Benefits of working with Tripod Partners
* £350 refer a friend bonus
* £500 loyalty bonus for continued service
* £50 bonus for registering
* £150 find your own job bonus
* Free DBS and compliance service including paid for Mandatory Training
* Excellent compliance processes and department making it a smooth and enjoyable process
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
* Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
Since Tripod Allied Health established in 2014, we have built a large, dedicated network of highly-regarded Allied Healthcare Professionals to deliver across public and private sectors.
Tripod Partners are the leading UK agency for qualified social care and hold awarded places on both the Workforce Alliance (formerly CCS&CPP) &vHTE Temporary Workforce Solutions II NHS Frameworks for the supply of Professionals across the UK.
We understand your need for experienced healthcare professionals that can hit the ground running. Our pool of talented professionals is constantly increasing, allowing you quick and efficient access to the most suitable candidates.
We have highly experienced consultants, covering 9 key categories:
* Occupational Therapists
* Speech and language therapists
* Diagnostic Radiographers
* Therapeutic Radiographers
* Cardiac Physiologists
* Therapy Assistants (Band 3 & 4)
Tripod have a platinum award compliance from Neuven. We invest heavily in making sure our candidates are fully compliant in line with the NHS employment standards and framework requirements.
Our consultants are some of the most experienced and skilled agents in the country, comprising over 50 years of combined experience within the Allied Health sector. As a specialist provider of Allied Health Professionals, our division holds a clear understanding of the demands and needs of the sector and are committed to only providing the best and most appropriate candidates for your positions. We take care of all of the administration for you. All you need to do is shortlist, interview and select your ideal candidate.
Working with Tripod Partners provides access to hundreds of locums that work exclusively with us. We pride ourselves on our locum loyalty, providing support to our temporary workforce at all stages throughout their time with Tripod Partners, ensuring continuity and commitment within our supply. Being a specialist AHP division, many of our locums have enjoyed the benefits of working with us across multiple assignments since Tripod’s beginnings in 2014, establishing loyalty with our organisation seldom seen across the sector. Over 4,000 Allied Health Professionals hold registration with Tripod Partners and with our outstanding reputation of commitment, trust and transparency, this talent pool is ever increasing with quality locum referrals.
Quality of service
We are passionate about delivering a fresh and innovative approach to healthcare recruitment. Building and developing honest and excellent relationships with both candidates and clients is at the centre of our philosophy. We invest fully, both in candidates and clients, to better understand the needs and requirements of the services as well as the locums’ specific skillsets and working preferences. This has seen our supply grow exponentially. Our clients trust our expertise, knowing that we will only provide the best and most suitable solutions for their vacancies; likewise, our candidates know that they will always be kept aware of all relevant opportunities for them