Laundry Team Operatives
Based in North Norwich, pay dependent upon experience. Ideally we would like an experienced candidate who understands the importance of linen management. You will be an extremely well organised, thorough person who enjoys working to deadlines and has excellent presentation skills.
- To collect, collate, receive and distribute all linen around the properties as required.
- To maintain accurate records and levels of all linen stocks and rental linen.
- To use professional laundry equipment to launder items on a daily basis; including all linens, shower curtains, cleaning cloths, mattress protectors, uniforms etc.
- To move/transport housekeeping equipment as required around our serviced property portfolio;
- To receive, check and move housekeeping goods deliveries.
When applying, please include the following information;
- Full Name
- Contact telephone number
- Details of your availability
- Any relevant experience
- If you have your own transport and driving licence.
We accept applications all year round, although we may not have a vacancy available straight away we are always very interested to speak with potential team members.
APPLY – send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference OC/GR2
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.