Nursing Home Manager
Stephen James Consulting are proud to be working with one of their key elderly care clients, in recruitment for a Nursing Home Manager (RGN) based in Oxford, Oxfordshire. This medium sized purpose-built residential nursing home is set within acres of beautiful gardens and parklands in rural Oxford. The home provides excellent personalised care packages to the elderly.
Key responsibilities include:
* To handle, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in the service, within policy guidelines ensure that all important legislation, organisational Policies and Procedures and codes of practice are adhered to.
* To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, mentoring, example, support and mentorship.
* Establish and maintain in the home the atmosphere and practice of care based on the values of the provider, deriving from a concern for the individual and mutual respect between residents and staff.
To be Shortlisted for this key role of Nursing Home Manager you will need the following experience:
* Hold a current registered PIN with the NMC (RGN) Essential
* You will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role within nursing care.
* Level 5 Diploma in Care Leadership & Management for Health and Social Care.
* Have an excellent understanding of the needs of older people and those affected by Dementia, with a desire for delivering exceptional care standards.
* Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of care homes and CQC, be highly organised, smartly presented, a good people manager and passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care.
* Strong experience of managing financial budgets.
* Able to show excellent leadership skills – coaching and mentoring approach
Our client, a charity-based organization have been providing quality care for 50 years, in addition benefiting from an excellent reputation for providing a range of specialist quality personal care for the elderly.
The role of Nursing Home Manager is offering £55,000 – £60,000 with an excellent benefits package, salary range is dependent on candidate experience