Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Job Summary:
We’re supporting our client, a leading manufacturer based in Hemswell, who are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team. This client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience in maintaining a vast array of different machinery.
Salary: £37,485 – £38,140
Benefits: To be discussed at interview
Job Type: Permanent
Job Start date: ASAP
* Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns (irrespective of priority) are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible
* Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
* Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & Safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
* Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
* Assist the Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
* Responsible for timely completion of all plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs
* Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams & the Operational teams
* Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team
* Minimum 3-5 years experience in a Multi-Skilled Maintenance function within a fast-paced environment.
* Experience in fault finding, breakdown repairs, completion of Preventative Maintenance routines on both Mechanical & Electrical equipment, and Continuous Improvement activities.
* Light Welding and Fabrication
* Working knowledge of Pneumatic & Hydraulic systems
* Good academic qualifications (i.e. C&G, HNC / ONC in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent)
* Apprentice trained & qualified
* MEWP Licence would be beneficial but can be trained
* Confined space trained would be beneficial but can be trained
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your full CV – or call us now. Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
Willcox Matthews Recruitment Ltd acts an employment business for permanent and contract roles. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Willcox Matthews Ltd may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Willcox Matthews providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.
We take your application seriously and we make every effort to respond to all applicants.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
TBD at Interview