Multi-Skilled Engineer – Electrically Bias
Location:- Nottingham – NG16 1HB
We are currently recruiting Multi-skilled Engineers to join our global food manufacturing site; due to internal progression we are looking for Multi-skilled Engineers to join the team at our site in Nottingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a time served Engineer to join at an exciting time
- Carry out planned routine and reactive maintenance repair work on all plant and equipment
at the bakery site.
- Complete written reports on maintenance work carried out and identify future work.
- Plan and implement improvement ideas to increase the throughput and efficiency of the
- To ensure the best possible resolution is achieved to those issues experienced, to meet the
reliability requirements of the Bakery production schedules.
- To be part of a team providing essential maintenance operations, whilst maintaining Health
& Safety and Food Safety Standards, abiding by GMP and food handling hygiene standards
to provide maximum manufacturing efficiency at the site.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years Proven Multi-skilled engineering experience
- Experience on PLC process equipment & plant
- Have reasonable fitness
- GSCE Grade C or above in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Have completed a Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship
- ONC / NVQ III / C&G 2&3 certificates
- 17th Edition IEE wiring regulation pass
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMjc2NDA3OC18LTE0NS18LTcw