Multi Skilled Electrical Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the day to day delivery of planned and reactive maintenance tasks on one of our clients site. This will include Electrical and general building service PPM, the supervision of specialist sub-contractors and ensuring all paperwork is up to date. Also ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are followed as per the QHSE guidelines. To deliver the following:
• Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
• Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to ensure optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
• Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using systems e.g. Logbooks, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks.
• Organise and assist in reactive repairs and PPM’s to the sites M&E systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning, Generators and LV Electrical Distribution and Switch Gear etc). • Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Contract Management in line with the Service Level Agreements.
• Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules.
• To observe the company policy on Health & Safety at Work.
• To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested.
• To install and repair plant as required and directed and respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues and requests associated with site.
• To respond to Site callouts and cover emergencies as required.
• Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
• Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
• Promoting and maintaining the core Values of Managed Services.
• Delivery of service in accordance with Procedures and Policies.
• Electrical City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 (essential)
• City and guilds test and inspection (preferred)
• 17th or 18th edition. (training can be provided)
• A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills (essential)
• Working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes (essential)
• Experience of Installation and maintenance of electrical services (essential)
• Fault finding on electrical circuits. (essential)
• Knowledge of lone working requirements (preferred)
• Must be available to join a call out rota. (essential)
• Must have a driving license. (essential)