Job DescriptionAre you driven by the desire to provide exceptional customer service and make a real difference in customer’s lives? If you’re passionate about creating positive impacts and excited about superb training and development opportunities, then we’ve got an exceptional opportunity for you as a Mortgage Administrator.The role involves working in a large fast paced service centre providing administration support to Mortgage Consultants working in our branches network and their customers, whom you will work closely with to progress our customers mortgages from application to offer whilst enhancing the customer experience.Responsibilities as a Mortgage Administrator:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls from/to Mortgage Consultants, Negotiators, Customers, Lenders, Vendors, Solicitors and Insurance Companies throughout the day.
- Ensure the mortgage is progressed to offer stage and all relevant checks are completed in preparation for completion.
- Write notes on all telephone conversations, recording details accurately.
- Maintain constant contact with all parties relevant to the case to ensure mortgage and insurance documentation is complete in preparation for exchange of contracts.
Benefits of joining as a Mortgage Administrator:
- Employee discounts and Wellness programme
- Superb training and development programme with clear career progression
- 25 days holiday entitlement in addition to Bank Holidays.
- 24/7 AIG Smart Health (including virtual GP) coverage for you and your family
- Get a 20% discount on Nuffield Health & Fitness club memberships across the UK
- Collaborative, rewarding and funenvironment
Your experience and skills will include:
- Basic computer awareness is essential, as is the ability to type accurately and quickly.
- Customer service experience and extensive use of the phone.
- It is essential to have the ability to multitask in a busy, high workload office environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal dealing confidently with stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and organise appropriately.
- A good eye for detail.
- Emphatic approach when dealing with customers who may have little knowledge of the mortgage process
About Us:Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of nearly 1200 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land & planning, LPA receivers and auctions.Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Equality Act 2010CC00283
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTg1NS18LTE0NS18LTU=