Mobile Electrical Building Services Engineer
Demob Job Ref: J4048
Job Title: Mobile Electrical Building Services Engineer
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
Due to business growth, my client has an opportunity for a Mobile Electrical Building Services Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will live in the Essex or Bristol location or close surrounding areas and will cover all sites nationwide, therefore must be flexible towards travel and regular overnight stays during the working week. Candidates must be willing to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 37½ HOURS, SALARY IS £COMPETITIVE, ON CALL ALLOWANCE, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, COMPANY VAN, MOBILE PHONE, LAPTOP, PENSION SCHEME.
Mobile Electrical Building Services Engineer Responsibilities:
– Provide support to all sites covering the absence of Electrical or other Building Services Engineer.
– Provide specific call out cover or stage two expert cover to sites when reasonably requested to do so.
– Undertake electrical repairs, installation and training in various locations as the need arises.
– Carry out fixed wire testing in various location under NICEIC membership.
– Undertake general maintenance repairs within capability.
– Participate in the call out rota.
Mobile Electrical Building Services Engineer Requirements:
– Hold an Electrical Engineering qualification; City & Guilds 2365-03 or equivalent level 3 competency.
– 17th Edition/18th Edition qualified.
– Must hold electrical test and inspection City & Guilds 2395 or equivalent.
– Proven experience within a facilities/building services environment.
– Flexible approach to travel and overnight stays.
– Able to participate in call out rotas.
– IT literate.
– Hold full driving licence.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force